Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our route

Starting from W Orvis St
1 Head west on W Orvis St toward Danforth Pl - go 0.2 mi
2 Turn left at Andrews St - go 1.2 mi
3 Continue on NY-56 - go 18.5 mi
4 Turn right at Sandstone Dr/US-11 - go 11.2 mi
Continue to follow US-11
5 Turn left at Gouverneur St/US-11 - go 57.6 mi
Continue to follow US-11
6 Slight right at US-11/US Route 11 - go 1.4 mi
Continue to follow US-11
7 Turn right at Arsenal St/NY-3 - go 1.7 mi
8 Turn right to merge onto I-81 S toward Syracuse - go 64.3 mi
9 Take exit 25A to merge onto I-90 W - go 332 mi
Partial toll road
Passing through Pennsylvania
Entering Ohio
10 Take the exit onto I-90 W toward Toledo - go 27.7 mi
Partial toll road
11 Take the exit onto I-80 W/I-90 W - go 278 mi
Partial toll road
Entering Indiana
12 Take exit 21 for I-80/I-94/IN-51 - go 0.9 mi
13 Merge onto I-80 W/I-94 W - go 168 mi
Continue to follow I-80 W
Partial toll road
Entering Illinois
14 Take the exit onto I-80 W toward Davenport - go 193 mi
Entering Iowa
15 Take the exit onto I-80 W toward Council Bluffs/Omaha - go 475 mi
Entering Nebraska
16 Take the exit onto I-80 W toward Sidney/Cheyenne - go 577 mi
Passing through Wyoming
Entering Utah
17 Take exit 124 for US-89/State St - go 0.2 mi
18 Turn right at S State St/US-89 - go 3.7 mi
Continue to follow S State St
Arriving at N State St/UT-186

Miles: 2,212
Time: 1 day 9 hrs (or 33 hrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment